HPC Part-time program
For the months of December and January, we offer a specific part-time race training & competition program.
- High training volume and intensity
- Deliberate progression from technical free skiing, to drills courses and eventually into full length courses utilizing appropriate course setting and terrain.
- Balanced approach to training days and race days depending on athletes progression.
- Opportunities to compete in regional children’s races (Bezirkscup), Salzburg state children’s races (Landescup) and FIS international Children’s races: Ricky (CZE), Vratna (SVK), Folgaria (ITA). All Children’s FIS races are subject to qualification.
- Physical conditioning program at the HPC
Our full service includes:
- On-snow race training program (5 weeks or more)
- Free access to HPC gym facility, including cardio, strength, movement skills
- Free access to HPC state of the art video analysis & timing equipment and facilities.
- Free access to HPC ski tuning room with over 10 tuning tables ready to use
- Free access to HPC race ski and bag storage, change rooms at HPC
- Free access to HPC athlete lounge / kitchen / chill out area
- Access to HPC Athlete Management Program
- Pick up and drop off airport shuttle service on Sundays – Munich Airport
- HPC Athlete House 3 min drive from the Asitzbahn gondola – full board
- Organized days-off road trips to Salzburg old town, Christmas Markets, Ice skating, climbing/bouldering and many more.
EURO 1100,- per week
- The fee is a stricly flat rate.
- Group must have a minimum 5 athletes to run (alternatively a group number rate will be offered to participants).
- Full fees must be paid before the camp starts.
- Inclusions: Professional alpine race training, S&C coach, Lunch at home resort, Pastoral care and supervision, Ground transportation, Airport pick-up and drop-off on Sundays, Coach Accommodation/Meals, Coach Lift Tickets, Athlete Lift tickets, Regional race entry fees, ÖSV & Skiclub Leogang membership, Austrian 20% GST
- Exclusions: Athlete airfare, Passport/Visa Cost, Athlete Insurance, Athlete Accommodation/Meals, Costs associated with off-base event travel, Personal Equipment, AAT Tutoring (if applicable), Force Majeure or conditions beyond the control of the tour operator HPC Leogang
- View HPC Racing Austria T&C